Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday 1/16

Core:

1.  Go into OpenClass
2.  Find the tab called "Three Economic Questions Project" under section 1.
3.  Follow the instructions and start working on the google doc you created with your product!!
4.  You need three summaries...look at the example I gave you in openclass!!

Remember I can see your screens even if I am not there...email me with any questions

No Homework!!

Honors:

1.  Go into OpenClass
2.  Go to section 2 in Economics
3.  Click on the tab that says "Factors of Production."
4.  Follow the instructions on how to watch the videos and watch them.
5.  If they do not work...research on your own about the factors of production
6.  You need to take notes on the factors.  This can either be done by making a copy of the template on the page with the videos or creating your own.  You can take Cornell Notes.  Headphones are in the room.

Be working!!!  I can see your screens even if I am not in the room and want to see you all done by the end of the period.


No Homework!!




No comments:

Post a Comment